No Question Returns Policy
We are proud to have one of the best return policies in the U.S. No headaches or hassles. Doesn't look right in your house. Not a problem. Your spouse decided to turn the living room into a game room? No worries! Want to exchange for something else? We can make that happen too! If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason in the first 30 days after you receive your order, you can return it for an exchange or full refund minus our shipping and handling fees. If there is a problem due to shipping damage or the wrong item was sent (and it cannot be repaired), we will send a replacement free of charge to you or give you a full credit. For damaged pieces, see the No Worry Damage Protection/No Question Returns Policy.
- For returns, please notify us at email@example.com. Make sure to include the name the order was placed under, your order number and the pieces you plan to return.
- Call us at 1-800-737-7702 to let us know when your furniture is ready to be picked up. Unlike other companies who make you arrange your own return shipping, we will be happy to do this for you. Why? If you do it on your own, you will have to pay standard shipping rates and we are happy to share our deeply discounted volume rates with you. Even if you weren't happy for some reason, we hope our prompt assistance with your return will allow you to recommend Leather Furniture Expo to friends and family.
- In the event that a purchase was made with a free shipping offer, our actual shipping costs will still be deducted from the refund. In other words, free shipping is a one-way offer. In the event the order is returned for any reason or is canceled, but has already shipped, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. In the event that an order is canceled, but has not shipped, no shipping charges will be owed by the customer.
No Worry Damage Protection
All furniture/furnishings are inspected thoroughly prior to shipment and heavy-duty packaging is used to prevent shipping damages. We also use the best transporters in the country to make sure your furniture arrives safely. However, accidents can happen and because of that we insure EVERY single shipment on your behalf at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE to you. One of the advantages this offers is that it requires you to sign for your furniture, allowing you to inspect the packaging for any shipping damage. We provide an email to you with all the necessary shipping and tracking information, once your furniture leaves the distribution center, usually 2-5 days before its ETA. The shippers will call you 24-hours in advance to confirm your final delivery window. We do this not because we are expecting damage, but, because on occasion, damage can happen.
In the event that a piece does get damaged, it is very easy to resolve the situation. When the furniture arrives, be sure to inspect it before you sign for it. This is especially true if you notice any damage to the outer packaging. If there is damage, please follow these four simple steps:
- Don't panic; your furniture is insured.
- Keep all of the undamaged pieces.
- With the driver still there, call us at 1-800-737-7702, and we will help you determine if the damaged piece should be kept at your home or sent back with the delivery team. Please do not make this decision before speaking with us.
- Sign the bill of lading/delivery receipt, making sure to note the specific damage.State only the facts of the damage and which pieces were affected.
It is very important that you follow these steps so that we can give you the highest level of customer service. In the rare event that there is hidden damage (damage that isn't seen until after the driver leaves), please contact us within 24-hours of delivery to report it. This gives us appropriate time to file a claim with the shipping company. Most delivery companies have a 48-hour window to report hidden damage, so it is important that we follow their guidelines.
We will accept claims for furniture with proof of hidden damage (i.e. pictures, video, etc.) within 48-hours of the delivery date. Any and all manufacturing defects, including but not limited to dye lot issues, must be reported within 14-days of receipt of the furniture.
Since all of our furniture ships insured, Leather Furniture Expo reserves the right to attempt to repair or replace manufacturing defects and freight damage at ours or the manufacturer's discretion. If you do not desire a replacement or repair, you may return it using our No Question Returns Policy. Leather Furniture Expo is not responsible for repair or exchange of furniture and furnishings due to consumer use or abuse. Examples of consumer abuse are cuts, punctures or slices, ink marks, cigarette burns, scratches or scuffs (either to the seating area/pillows or the exterior sides and back), tears from improper moving of furniture, spills of any liquid, glue, vomit, urine, blood or anything else not deemed a manufacturing defect.
Dust covers are for aesthetic purposes only and serve no function for your furniture.Therefore, they are exempt from our or manufacturer warranty. In the event that a dust cover is damaged, Leather Furniture Expo assumes no liability, but will be happy to direct you to a local technician who can replace it if you really want to do so. Since it cannot be seen and serves no function, we do not recommend replacing it.
All shipping dates are approximates from the manufacturer to Leather Furniture Expo. Once received, our free standard shipping usually takes 3-5 business days to ship to our customers. When upgrading to White Glove service, we will ship your furniture to a White Glove delivery team in your area. They will then contact you to make final delivery arrangements. This service will add 4-7 additional days to your delivery time. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATES as manufacturing and shipping delays can occur. Fortunately, over 95% of all of our orders meet our scheduled ship dates. To cancel an order due to a delay in shipping, please follow our No Question Returns Policy. A restocking fee and any applicable shipping charges will apply.
Returns Shipping & Packaging
- Don't worry, with our no hassle return policy we will make all the arrangements to have your furniture picked up and returned to us. All you have to do is let them in the house and they will pick it up and repack it to ship back to us.