Terms & Conditions
By ordering or using our website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated below.
- Furniture is shipped into your home for free.
- When the furniture arrives, be sure to inspect it before you sign for it. This is especially true if you notice any damage to the packaging. In the event there is damage, follow these four simple steps:
- Don't panic; it's insured.
- Keep all of the good pieces.
- With the driver still there, call us at 800-737-7702 and we will help you determine if the damaged piece should be kept with you or sent back.
- Sign the Bill Of Lading, making sure to notate the specific damage. State only the facts of the damage.
- It is very important that you follow these steps so that we can give you the highest level of customer service. Delivery companies are very reluctant to help once you have signed for it due to the fact that there are people who try and take advantage of them by claiming that damage they inflict to the furniture sometimes weeks after they received it came that way. Helpful hint: The two biggest clues that there may be something wrong: a) the box is damaged or b) the driver tells you he is too busy or doesn't have to let you inspect it. (This probably means that he did it and is trying to get out of there before you figure it out.) Again, damage is very rare but we'd like you know what to do just in case.
- In the rare event that there is hidden damage that isn't seen until after the driver leaves, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery to report it. Most delivery companies have a 48 hour window to report hidden damage so it is important that we follow their guidelines.
- In the event the order is cancelled or returned for reasons other than freight damage, the customer will be responsible for return shipping charges only. In the event that an order is canceled but has not shipped, no shipping charges will be due and you will get a full refund.
- Leather Furniture Expo reserves the right to attempt to repair or replace manufacturing defects and freight damage at our discretion. We will accept furniture with hidden damage with proof of damage (i.e. pictures, video, etc) within 48 hours of the receiving date. Any and all manufacturing defects including but not limited to dye lot issues must be reported within 14 days of receipt of furniture.
- Leather Furniture Expo is not responsible for the repair or exchange due to consumer abuse. Examples of consumer abuse are slices/ink marks/cigarette burns/scratches or scuffs on pillows and inner areas.
- All furniture is inspected thoroughly prior to shipment and heavy-duty special leather furniture packaging is used to prevent damages.
- We do not guarantee delivery dates. In the rare event that we do promise a delivery date, it will be noted on your invoice from us. If you do not have an invoice with a typed delivery date, you do not have a guaranteed delivery date and cancellations for that reason will have any applicable shipping charges..